Welcome if you are a new subscriber to our mail list and hello again to those of you have signed up a while ago. It's been a long time coming, but I have been working hard at making some changes here at Cut the Chemicals and I am excited to be spending some time with you over the coming weeks to share them.
Firstly I would like to thank you for joining our mailing list and if you haven't yet I encourage you too. It will be a decision that hopefully will reap many benefits for your family. There will be loads of opportunities to learn all about eating additive and preservative free foods for FREE!
As you may have seen, in the month of August we are giving away a hard copy of the Cut the Chemicals Cookbook (Australian or U.S. - your choice!) if you are the 222 person to join the list. So far we are looking good but are still not there yet. The month has just begun!
I urge you to pass this information onto your friends and family as who doesn't like to WIN something for FREE? Especially something that will change their lives for the better!
Enter your details at the site here for your chance to win!
So, what else have I been doing besides toilet training, moving house and playgroup dates?
- I have re-booted the webpage to make it easier to navigate and learn all about living the additive and preservative free life.
- I have started a Guest Blog on Button Baby - read here for my article about not feeling guilty about buying pre-made Baby Foods,
- I have been working on creating more FREE content for our new subscribers and an awesome new program to help families take charge of their lives step by step, (which will be available very soon),
- And, most excitedly I am becoming a check out chick! I am opening up an online Cut the Chemicals Grocery Store in early September! This will be a place where you can buy all your additive and preservative free food alternatives in the comfort of your own PJ’s and have them delivered straight to your door.
All the products are hand picked by me and eaten often by the Taylor taste testers, so I’m excited to be able to sell them to you at great prices via the wonders of online shopping with a flat rate shipping.
Imagine on a cold week night ordering all your lunchbox and meal needs from the comfort of your living room and having them arrive ready for the next weeks lunchboxes. All chemical free - how convenient! But more on that soon ...
I am so close to wrapping up these projects but I still need your help. I need to ask two things of you literally:
-What are the two top questions you need answered about eating additive and preservative free foods?
- What are your most desired foods that you would like to see sold in the Cut the Chemicals Grocery Store?
That’s it! Email me directly at email@example.com or join ourFacebook page and leave a post there.
Thank you and I will chat with you again soon!
Bec Taylor is a lover of all things quick, convenient and tasty. Her favorite foods are sloppy, cheesy and hopefully cooked in one pot as she hates doing the dishes!