If you would like your own personalised PDF letter for your elf please subscribe, give me your families names and what you would like call your elf and I will email the personalised letter back to you!
The Taylor children have been pretty good since my arrival; in fact I am not sure why you sent me to this house as those kids down the road from last year were a lot worse!
Anyway, here is what they want for Christmas this year:
- New chore charts so that they can do more jobs around the house;
- Lots of tin spaghetti and baked beans so their mum never has to cook again;
- Magic dust that puts them to bed right at 7.00pm;
- NO new toys that their mum has to clean up every night;
- No new clothes as they don’t like their mum to do too much washing.
That’s exactly what they asked for!
Kevin the Elf
P.S. By the way tell Rudolph not to drink from my toilet again!